Howl-O-Wine Dog Walk
RULES AND GUIDELINES
For the safety of ALL our participants, we ask that everyone adhere to the following rules and guidelines.
- Dogs only! Also, please register no more than two dogs per person.
- Human participants must be 12 years or older. Children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- All pets must be leashed and leashes must be no longer than 6 feet long.
- All dogs must have a current City license and rabies vaccination and provide proof at the Dog Walk.
- Female dogs in any stage of heat will not be allowed to participate.
- Due to excessive incidents of heat exhaustion or life threatening breathing difficulties in bulldogs, we cannot permit them to participate in the walk. We do welcome bulldogs to be present during other festivities. You and your pet CAN participate if you carry your bulldog in a carriage, wagon, etc.
- Shar-pei and small brachiocephalic type dogs (Boston Terries, Pugs, etc.) must receive approval from the veterinarian prior to participating in the walk.
- No outside beverages of any kind are permitted at La Viña Winery. Food and drink may be purchased on site. The winery will be open to the public at noon.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet.